Residential and Commercial Society Management Services.
Advanced FMS and Security Services Pvt Ltd. is a platform that provides technology essential services to societies and other forms of housing and commercial communities.
1. MANAGING AND MAINTAINING PREMISES:
- Ensuring Security, Housekeeping, Maintenance, BMC / GOVT Licensing, Club House Management etc.
2.MONITORING VENDORS AND AGENCIES:
- Handling all AMCs i.e. Lifts, CCTV, Firefighting System, Generator, Intercom, Club House Equipment’s etc.
3. BILLING & COLLECTION MANAGEMENT :
- Rule-based computation of fixed/variable/metered charges, penalties & arrears for members
- Bill generation (Monthly/Quarterly) & delivery of hardcopy bills at association office Collection of payments and receipts and reconciliation with Bank MIS.
4. ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT:
- Expense Accounting Making payments to vendors
- Making utility and statutory payments including Property Tax, Water Tax, TDS, Advance Tax, Goods Service Tax, etc.
- Posting expense side accounting entries – vendor bills processed,
- Segregate expenses between Capital Expenditure versus Maintenance Expenses, Direct & Indirect Expenses, Recurring& Non-recurring Expense Heads
- Accounting Finalization Entry posting & book-keeping i.e. cashbook, bankbook, daybooks, journal book & maintain chart of accounts Interim and year-end account closures, review & finalization with internal audit Co-ordinate and facilitate the complete external audit process.
5. MANDATORY COMPLIANCES:
- Statutory Registers Membership Registers (I/J/Share/Transfer) Member Transaction Registers (Nominations/Lien/Tenants) Financial Registers (Investment/Funds/Fixed Assets) Challans& Filings
- Mandatory Online Annual Filings with Registrar (Annual Activity Summary/ Date of Holding AGM and Elections/ Balance Sheet and P&L statement/ Distribution of Surplus/ Name of Auditor and Return Consent / List of Amendments)
- Meetings & Minutes Drafting, review and closure of meeting agenda & minutes (AGM and up to 2 SGMs annually) Attending meetings by Compliance Experts and note taking (AGM and upto 2 SGMs annually) Review and closure of meeting agenda & minutes for MC meetings & other SGMs (in coordination with onsite association team as applicable) Once in 6 months.
- Society Conveyance Services